Patient Participation Group
We have recently set up a Patient Participation Group.
- Are you interested in finding out more about the surgery?
- Would you like to share your views & help to influence the development of local health services?
- Would you like to get involved?
- All patients & carers of patients registered with the surgery are welcome to join us.
- If you are interested or want to find out more why not come along to our next meeting?
If you would like to come along to a meeting or are interested in the Patient Participation Group, then please fill in our online PPG Registration Form.
Patients can also join our “virtual group”. We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
If you are happy for us to contact, you occasionally by email please fill in our online PPG Registration Form.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance.
South Reading Patient Voice
South Reading Patient Voice is a group of patients from all practices belonging to South reading CCG. They work together to help maintain and improve the health of all residents of South Reading by engaging residents with their local NHS and South Reading NHS Clinical Commissioning Group.
For more information, dates of future meetings and details of how to join, please visit the Patient Voice website: email@example.com .